Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.665 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,871元 (RM7,129) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)