Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02678 CNY / YER *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 41% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,499元 (503,997 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$89,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,234 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$4,365,530 (about 3 hours ago)