Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02742 CNY / YER
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,548 (603,385 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)