Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,303 (€3,033) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)