Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.893 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,999 (€1,900) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)