Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.805 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,051 (€1,928) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)