Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.294 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,202 (€3,044) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)