Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.625 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,590 ($1,900) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)