Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23037 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,506 (ARS $41,262) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)