Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28905 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,409 (L 32,550) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (44 minutes ago)