Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33885 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,237 (Mex$ 33,161) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)