Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31842 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,415 (Mex$ 51,550) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)