Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35674 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,626元 (Mex$ 38,195) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (about 1 hour ago)