Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34861 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,192 (Mex$ 29,235) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (41 minutes ago)