Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,532 ($4,455) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (40 minutes ago)