Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43034 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,396 (ARS $19,511) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (44 minutes ago)