Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.766 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 65% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,164 ($2,389) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)