Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13706 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 98% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,756 (Php217,107) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (43 minutes ago)