Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31147 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 74% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元2,462 (ARS $7,906) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)