Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35370 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,807元 (Mex$ 36,207) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)