Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01255 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,649 (₡ 1,883,791) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)