Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01240 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,766 (₡ 1,917,110) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)