Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01253 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 56% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,282 (₡ 2,018,263) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)