Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13725 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 77% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,486 (Php192,976) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (15 minutes ago)