Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12561 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 82% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,244 (Php137,289) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)