Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12072 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,141 (Php141,996) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)