Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13006 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,927元 (Php160,901) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)