Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01006 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,213元 (CH$1,114,467) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)