Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01035 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,602 (CH$928,087) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)