Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01035 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,770元 (CH$1,233,942) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)