Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17971 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,171元 (ARS $56,594) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (36 minutes ago)