Cost of living comparison between Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,261 (5,541,196 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (38 minutes ago)