Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,063 (7,206,563 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (26 minutes ago)