Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,697 (9,851,487 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)