Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,917 (6,577,707 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)