Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10391 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,357 (руб 147,788) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)