Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,900 (€3,577) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)