Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12764 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,916 (RD$ 77,683) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)