Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.706 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,245 (R$ 5,418) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)