Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.703 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,060元 (R$ 6,493) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)