Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.935 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,365 (R$ 5,873) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)