Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,313 (R$ 8,789) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)