Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37943 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,354 (ARS $22,018) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (13 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)