Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,267 ($3,816) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (30 minutes ago)