Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.073 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,632 (€2,556) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)