Cost of living in Salalah, Oman vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.418 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 135% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,834元 (﷼ 1,483) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mon Repos costs 65 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$60,990 (about 1 hour ago)