Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21695 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,432元 (34,257 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $280 (about 3 hours ago)