Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.790 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,901元 (﷼ 4,972) in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)