Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.751 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 139% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,243 ($3,887) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)