Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 144% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,548 ($5,306) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)