Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.869 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 143% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,473 ($5,310) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (23 minutes ago)