Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,235 (€2,085) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)