Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 47% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,977 (€2,988) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)