Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 59% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,809 (€3,559) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (38 minutes ago)