Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10393 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,474元 (руб 110,404) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bairiki, Kiribati costs AU$30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 9,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mississauga costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)