Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10348 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,410 (руб 110,260) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (42 minutes ago)