Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.251 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 78% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,875 (£3,378) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)