Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,230 (900,363 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)