Cost of living comparison between Saint-Étienne, France and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,564 (€2,657) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (about 1 hour ago)