Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,202 (€1,930) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)