Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.803 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,876元 (€2,291) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Villach costs €27,190 (about 1 hour ago)