Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.785 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 111% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,162 (€2,975) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (43 minutes ago)