Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06111 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,672 (¥272,803) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)