Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06089 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,304元 (¥333,428) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)