Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06192 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,054 (¥404,633) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)