Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.861 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,994元 (2,673 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 2 hours ago)