Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.928 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 46% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,539元 (3,559 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)