Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.777 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,442 (3,023 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)