Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.008 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,864元 (2,968 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (44 minutes ago)