Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.703 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,939 (3,177 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)