Cost of living comparison between Rustenburg, South Africa and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49261 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,473 (R 33,440) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)