Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01913 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,242 (326,356 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)