Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01859 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 5,538元 (297,891 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)