Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,641 (€2,115) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)