Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,392 (€1,836) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)