Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.727 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,656元 (NZ$3,735) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)