Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.555 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,492元 (NZ$3,621) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)