Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.929 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,774 (NZ$4,012) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (41 minutes ago)