Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11533 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,961 (руб 77,701) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)