Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,458 (€1,843) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)