Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.540 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,926元 (€2,377) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $520 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)