Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,897 (€2,280) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)