Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10623 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,146 (₨133,160) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)