Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.766 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 182% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,067 ($4,591) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.69 (39 minutes ago)