Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.329 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 166% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,212 ($4,616) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)