Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.835 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,540 (﷼ 11,194) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)