Cost of living in Riverside, California, United States vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.890 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riverside, California (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,586元 ($3,714) in Riverside, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)