Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17546 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,129元 (ARS $46,332) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cusco costs S/. 45 (about 1 hour ago)